Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Nueva York 2008











Not to mention NBC Studios.












First night here I conquered Radio City Music Hall.











Times Square Cholo.







Killer bike.









Murray Hills Special: Tossing Salads!








Bombing.










The warm welcome.









Me looking out the windows touching down at LaGuardia in NYC.







This guy was sitting right next to me on the Flight to NYC. He snored like a lion.

My summer trip has finally came. The mysteries of the unknown have stolen my life and take me a far. The following pictures are a collection of New York Trip 2008 starting on August 13. Its Effin hot out here and incredibly dope. I came out here to do research for the next issue as well as spend some quality time with getting to understand how small of an influence I actually have. Leaving San Jo and arriving to Dallas wasnt that hard. But once we left Dallas and hit the East Coast Clouds I knew we had reached the ends of the nation. Flying into New York was a sight of human endearment and major inspiration.



Passing those clouds, I knew I had reached the bends.

No comments: