Thursday, August 7, 2008

First And Foremost.


Today is the day that I begin using this as a creative template into what I think will enhance peoples experience with what I like to call 'Chaos Runs The Family'. Its main narrative stand point is not solely to publish my own thoughts or ideas but also to express my interests in the subjects that most captivate my life.
I started it off as an idea and mainly a sense of lifestyle where as "Chaos" does run in every family no matter where they come from. From this, it sort of grew into a zine that Ive tried to put out as frequently as I could. With my outside influences constantly barraging me with new ideas and even greater motivation Ive put out stickers and shirts to dedicate to the expansion of my little black and white project. I'm not a rich guy, so whatever money I do pump into it, I really don't expect much in return. All I really want to do is get the name out and hope that maybe one day this side project will take me to unknown places and possibly influence others to do the same. Taking this new step I think will eventually be a good thing, where as before I was so anti-technology that all I wanted to use was the old school cut and paste method and a dirty old copy machine.

I guess times are a changing. Enjoy.

No comments: