Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Natural History Museum NYC

Thia is me hanging out with a pack of African Elephants. Just a regular day for me.
This was me acting like a Gorilla. The girl in the picture was sidebusting. Good thing she got cut off.




Oh cool, look a pair of bears in the wilderness. The one standing up looked like Smokey The Bear.




They had cool animals on model displays. These were the mighty bison from Montana. Just Awesome.






I was reciting Shakespeare to this skeleton. "To be or not to be, that is the question?"





These are a collection of Pipes from alaskan totem poles. I'd like to smoke out of all of them.






These were early human beings that roamed the earth. The dude has a small weener and the chick needs a serious full body brazilian wax.








Wow. Imagine chillin with this at the dog park. NOT COOL!









This was a skeleton of a dinosaur that I thought was crazy. Jurassic Park Status.










The Natural History Museum in NYC. This place was huge and full of gnarly cool stuff.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome shirt!